As part of the Nepean Hospital Redevelopment, Stephen Edwards Constructions was engaged by CPB Contractors to build and deliver an extension and refurbishment of the existing Cancer Care Centre, including;
– New modular building consisting of 15 clinical treatment rooms.
– New LINAC Bunker.
– New Day Ward consisting of 14 treatment bays, and nurse hub.
Full Scope Electrical was engaged by SEC to undertake the following services to deliver a much needed expansion to the facility.
FSES Scope of Works;
– Lighting and power.
– Sub mains and switchboard upgrades.
– ICT installation and extension of existing network.
– Security installation and extension of existing network.
– Upgrade, extension and implementation of nurse call system throughout entire cancer centre.
– Design coordination.