The commercial sector of Sydney based building company The Building Guild, was engaged by high profile law firm Turner Freeman lawyers to construct the fit out of their new Sydney offices. Encompassing almost 700m2, the new space includes large open plan working area, private offices, meeting rooms, commercial staff kitchen, reception and spacious thoroughfares.
Full Scope Electercial was engaged as part of this project to complete the electrical and communications installation to ensure this project met all client requirements.
FSES Scope of Works;
– Strip out existing fit out.
– New tenant Distribution Boards and Communications Rack.
– Architectural Lighting.
– Emergency and Exit lighting.
– General power installation.
– Cat 6 communications installation.
– Audio Visual Installation, incl video conferencing and waiting room TV’s.