FSES were engaged by PBG to undertake a full D&C project for expansion of Dapto Public School. The design was completed to meet SINSW and EFSG requirements.
The project constructed a 3-level split building containing 20x GLA’s, and refurbishment/extensions to portions of 5 other buildings across the school.
Full Scope were required to deliver the following key deliverables on the project.
- Substation upgrade and MSB replacement.
- Extension civil reticulation for new services.
- Switchboards, Mains Cabling, and General Power.
- Lighting, Emergency Lighting and Lighting Automation.
- SSU approved security system.
- Dry Fire.
- PA and Hearing Augmentation.