As part of TfNSW restructuring, their Test and Development services were being relocated from their existing space to an existing facility within the Clyde Rail complex. The facility is used to test and develop systems and process used on the rail network before being deployed into the live network.
Due to the technical nature of the facility, the project had an enormous requirement for power and communications services.
Full Scope were engaged by SEC to deliver the project which included the following within an extremely tight and densely packed footprint.
- General and architecturally design feature lighting, including automated lighting controls.
- 1250AMP Main Distribution Board.
- 15x Distribution Boards ranging up to 160pole.
- 80kVA UPS System.
- Approx 1000 Cat6a outlets.
- Fire rated cable reticulation.